Summer in Finland

Summer in Finland is short but sweet. It is sunny and warm for a couple of months. Nature comes alive and lots of summer activities abound. Some sights and sounds shown here...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

MOVING....

Summer will be over soon... so i'll be starting a new blog Finland Photos. Here I'll post photos that do not come under Vantaa Daily Photo and other extra photos of Vantaa.

2 Comments:

  • At Wed Aug 30, 08:09:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ingrid said…

    OK, will follow you. By the way I am hestating to also do a photo blog. For the moment I look a little around,still have my 4 blogs to run but I think I could do it. Besides the writer's cramp I have every day, the other once are not that often and I love taking pictures so much and I've got a new camera on my birthday !

     
  • At Fri Aug 17, 10:37:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interested to join a Finland Travel Community? Have a look at www.finlandlive.info

     

Post a Comment

<< Home